When you need student transportation, you have several options of contracting with one of the listed private carriers, contacting Matthew Winkler, Director of Transportation, to request one of the two District school buses, or using one of the two District vans and/or rental vehicles.
2017-2018 Approved Carriers
- Campbell County Schools - 859.635.2161
- Croswell Bus Service - 513.724.2206
- Executive Transportation - 859.261.8841
- Enterprise (van) - 859.431.2828 - Must purchase the one million dollar liability coverage (Approx. $14.99 for a van).
- Lakefront Lines - 513.829.8290
- Miller Transportation, Inc. - 502.368.5644
- Queen City Transportation - 513.941.8700
- Quick-Livick, Inc. - 540.886.6297
- US Coachways, Inc. - 855.287.2427
- Wise Coaches of Nashville - 615.391.3505
- Worldstrides - 888.865.8984
Request for District Transportation: We currently have two District school buses, each will hold 24 people. We can schedule trips during the school day, after school and on weekends. Trips will need to be scheduled around the daily student transportation routes. You need to complete the request form and return it to Matthew Winkler for processing. Please complete at least one week in advance. We assign trips on a first come, first served basis.
Each of the District vans will hold 8 individuals, including the driver. You need to have prior approval in order to drive. If you would like to be approved to drive one of the District vans or rental vans, you need to complete the following requirements.
- Driver’s Approval Agreement - must be signed and dated
- Copy of Driver’s License – front and back
- Authorization to Release Records form – completed and signed
- Physical or Copy of Physical – Must be completed every two years.
All necessary paperwork needs to be turned into Matthew Winkler, Director of Transportation at Central Office. Once all of the records are received and processed, you will receive final information regarding approval or non-approval of your request. You can schedule the use of the vans and/or rental vehicles through Kathy Eaton at Highlands High School.