Did you recently get an EBook or audio book device? Did you know that you can check out ebooks and audio books from the library?
Kentucky Libraries Unbound Digital Media Library is a great place to check out EBooks and audio books.
Kentucky Libraries Unbound Digital Media Library
Note: You will need a Library card and pin number to use this site.
2. You will need to look at the tab, Supported Audio Devices/EBook Services. Through this tab you will find out if you can use software on your device and how to download the software to run Book/audio books. You will need to download Overdrive Media Console to play EBooks or audio books.
3. Browse the book selection. There is a tab for Juvenile books.
4. Find a book that you are interested in and make sure it is compatible with your device,
5. Click on the book title to see more information about the book.
6. Add the book to your ECart or place an EHold
7. Proceed to check out
8. Select your library, Campbell County Public Library
9. Enter your library card number and pin
10. Confirm Check out
11. Download to your device
12. Listen or read your new title. It will remain on your device for 14 days.