6th Grade: Transitions Mathematics
View Events/Assignments for
Tips on Studying for Math Quizzes and Tests:
* You need to practice problems.
* Use the Chapter Review and Self-Test to guide you.
* All of the Self-Test answers are in the back of the book. Use this to determine what objective you are having problems with. Use chart next to answers to help identify your weaknesses.
* Practice the odd problems in those lessons and in the Chapter Review that you are having problems with. (odd answers are in the back).
* Still need help, ask the teacher.
Mrs. Stephanie Ewald