Updated Driving Directions:
We have worked with Mason PD and Warren County and have determined the best route to take. Please communicate this with your bus drivers and parents
From the South –
· Take I-71 N to Exit #24 Western Row Rd/Kings Island.
· At the end of the exit turn LEFT.
· Stay in the LEFT lane and turn LEFT at the 2ND traffic light to continue on to Western Row Rd. Note: If you do not turn left, you will now be on Tylersville Rd.
· Stay on Western Row until you come to Mason Montgomery Rd.
· TURN LEFT and get into the right lane.
· At the first traffic light TURN RIGHT, this is Financial Way.
· BUSES WILL ENTER THE FIRST ENTRANCE. FOLLOW THE SIGNS
· SPECTATORS/CARS MUST CONTINUE STRAIGHT UNTIL THE STOP SIGN, THEN TURN RIGHT AND FOLLOW THE SIGNS/PARKING WORKERS.
· PARKING IS $5/car even if an athlete is in the car.
This meet replaced the Ryle meet scheduled for Saturday. I know it's not ideal because the first football game and kickoff party are this day, but this is our sport. WE WILL NOT HAVE A BUS TO THIS MEET.
ABSOLUTELY CRICITAL: IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO RUN AT THIS MEET, PLEASE CONTACT COACH ALESSANDRO ASAP.
HIGH SCHOOL: This meet is pretty cool, but in a new location since the ATP paved the course for parking. The varsity races are under the lights, actually.
You need to be at the meet at least an hour before your race. I suggest 1 hr and 15 minutes. Look for our "Highlands" tent.
Time schedule: YOU NEED TO BE AT THE RACE AN HOUR BEFORE
Junior High Girls Team (Run 10) 2-mile Race5:45pm
MS Girl Runners will run in this race.
Junior High Boys Team (Run 10) 2-mile Race6:10pm
MS Runners will run in this race.
Junior High Awards 6:30pm
High School D1 JV/Open Girls (unlimited) 5K Race 6:30pm
ALL RUNNERS IN HS THAT ARE NOT LISTED IN THE VARSITY RACE.
High School D1 JV/Open Boys (unlimited) 5K Race7:05pm
ALL RUNNERS IN HS THAT ARE NOT LISTED IN THE VARSITY RACE.
High School D1 Varsity Girls (Run 14) 5K Race 8:40pm
Maggie Schroeder, Karsen Hunter, Brianna Collins, Maria Broering, Savannah Brady, Alissa Campbell, Nikki Mckiernan, Sarah Pearson, Cat Dauer, Bree Mohr
High School D1 Varsity Boys (Run 14) 5K Race9:10pm
Will Griffith, Jake Ryan, Donovon Staab, Josh White, Grant Uhlenbrock, Blake Shuley, Nick Gish, Caleb Chambers, August Hug
High School Awards 9:35pm
First off, thank you in advance for your attendance to the upcoming Primetime Invitational on Friday, August 25. Even with our unfortunate year off and new location, we still have a strong showing with over 50 teams participating.
Any runner in the 5K races caught by the trail cart will be pulled from the race and recorded as a DNF. Thank you in advance for your understanding…..as we would like to see all races be as safe and competitive as possible.
With our meet occurring on opening weekend, we know most of you coaches would appreciate the opportunity to evaluate a couple more runners in a Varsity race. Maximum entry number in the DI HS Varsity races is 14 per team.
Maximum entry number in the DII/DIII HS Varsity races is unlimited.
For the JH Team Race, you are limited to a maximum of 10 runners per gender. To run in the JH TEAM races, you must have a minimum of 5 runners.
A few updates for the Moeller Primetime Invitational
· Please begin to enter your rosters using Finishtiming website. Click here to go the online entry. (If you have not logged into Finishtiming since last CC season you will need to create a new account. Those who use it during the spring, use the login credentials you created at that time).
· Rosters are due August 22 at 9 PM
· Enter your roster first then select the race.
· DI HS Varsity-can run 14 runners per team.
· We have worked with Mason PD and Warren County and have determined the best route to take. Please communicate this with your bus drivers and parents
· From the South – Take I-71 N to Exit #24 Western Row Rd/Kings Island. At the end of the exit turn LEFT. Stay in the LEFT lane and turn LEFT at the 2ND traffic light to continue on to Western Row Rd. Stay on Western Row until you come to Mason Montgomery Rd. TURN LEFT and get into the right lane. At the first traffic light TURN RIGHT, this is Financial Way. BUSES WILL ENTER THE FIRST ENTRANCE. SPECTATORS/CARS MUST CONTINUE STRAIGHT UNTIL AND FOLLOW THE SIGNS/PARKING WORKERS. PARKING IS $5/car even if an athlete is in the car.
· From the North I-75 – Take Exit #22 Tylersville Rd/Mason. Turn LEFT off the exit onto Tylersville Rd. Stay on Tylersville until you come to Mason Montgomery Rd. (Mason HS will be on the NE corner). TURN RIGHT. Turn RIGHT at the 2ND traffic light onto Financial Way. . BUSES WILL ENTER THE FIRST ENTRANCE. SPECTATORS/CARS MUST CONTINUE STRAIGHT UNTIL AND FOLLOW THE SIGNS/PARKING WORKERS. PARKING IS $5/car even if an athlete is in the car.
· Race Bibs and chips will be provided at Race Check-in. See map for details
· Team Camps are marked on the map.
· Zip ties will be NOT be provided with the chips.
· Runners are required to tie chips to the shoe with their shoe laces.
· All chips must be turned in after the race. We will have corral workers to assist in removing the chips.
· Outstanding chips will result in your team being billed by Finishtiming.
· All unused chips should be turned into Finishtiming trailer before the start of your races. The trailer is located at the finish line.
· Beacon Orthopedic will provide trainers and will staff the First Aid tent along with other parents.
· We will also have EMS from First Care available.
· Please communicate with the trainers PRIOR to the race with any “watch-outs” for your athletes.
Buses & Parking
Buses will be required to park at Hope Church which is located on the opposite corner from Christ Church. Entrance to the Parking lot is off of Western Row.
· Buses will pull into the first entrance off of Financial Way and drop near the church.
· Handicap parking is available. See the map
· If parents tailgate, please remind them to clean up their area when they are finished.
· Parking again will be $5 per car load. Handicap parking will be available near the Start/Finish line. Please communicate this to your families.
· GPS may take spectators to the Western Row entrance. THIS ENTRANCE WILL BE CLOSED! Please see “Parking Directions” above for details.
· The Western Row access exit will be opened after the last race.
We will have U Lucky Dog Food Truck and Buffalo Wings and Rings for food as well as Kona Ice and Street Pops available in the Food Truck area near the start line. Please see the map for details.
· Please remind your parents the Team Camp area and tailgating areas are NOT PERMITTED TO HAVE ALCOHOL.
· Anyone found with alcohol will be asked to leave. This is an OHSAA rule.
· Please remember to pick up your garbage after you break camp and leave it near a garbage can.
· Our T-shirt vendor will again be available to sell shirts. Prices start at $18 and up.