The Fort Thomas Independent Schools announced today a community-based initiative for school administration and families during the 2021-2022 academic year.
“Community Conversations” will allow for community members as well as past and current families at Johnson, Woodfill, Moyer, Highlands Middle and Highlands High schools to visit with Superintendent Brian Robinson, as well as the principal and assistant principal at each school.
“I am so excited for these evenings because it gives us the chance to get to know our families that much better, to put names with faces and hear whatever is on their minds,” said Robinson. “It’s these kinds of events that make Fort Thomas a special place when it comes to community engagement.”
Please find the following schedule (all times are from 6-7pm)
- Thursday, September 16: Highlands High School (Brian Robinson, John Darnell and Jennifer Forgy)
- Thursday, September 30: Highlands Middle School (Brian Robinson, Erika Volpenhein and Jeff Schneider)
- Thursday, October 14: Woodfill Elementary School (Brian Robinson, Keith Faust and John Gesenhues)
- Thursday, October 28: Moyer Elementary School (Brian Robinson, Dawn Laber and Peter Winkler)
- Tuesday, November 16: Johnson Elementary School (Brian Robinson, Ashley Dikeos and Kristina Sheehy)
*Please note that these events are separate from open houses that each school will host to allow parents and guardians to meet their children’s teachers.