Contact Jon Stratton at 859.816.8820 or Jon.Stratton@fortthomas.kyschools.us
When you need student transportation, you have several options of contracting with one of the listed private carriers, contacting Jon Stratton, Director of Transportation, to request one of the four District school buses, or using one of the two District vans and/or rental vehicles.
2021-2022 Approved Carriers
- Campbell County Schools - 859.635.2161
- Croswell Bus Service - 513.724.2206
- Executive Transportation - 859.261.8841
- Enterprise (van) - 859.431.2828 - Must purchase the one million dollar liability coverage (Approx. $14.99 for a van).
Request for District Transportation: We currently have four District school buses. We can schedule trips during the school day, after school and on weekends. Trips will need to be scheduled around the daily student transportation routes. You need to complete the request form and return it to Jon Stratton for processing. Please complete at least three weeks in advance. We assign trips on a first come, first served basis.
Each of the District vans will hold 8 individuals, including the driver. You need to have prior approval in order to drive. If you would like to be approved to drive one of the District vans or rental vans, you need to complete the following requirements.
- Driver’s Approval Agreement - must be signed and dated
- Copy of Driver’s License – front and back
- Authorization to Release Records form – completed and signed
- Physical or Copy of Physical – Must be completed every two years.
All necessary paperwork needs to be turned in to Jon Stratton, Director of Transportation at Central Office. Once all of the records are received and processed, you will receive final information regarding approval or non-approval of your request. You can schedule the use of the vans and/or rental vehicles through Lance Bucher at Highlands High School.