After 4:30pm on March 1, you can go ahead and clear your web browser cache.
Clear Browser Cache in Safari
- Launch Safari
- Click History
- Click Clear History
- In the Clear, drop-down menu, select All History
- Click Clear History
- Quit the Safari Application (COMMAND+Q or Safari to Quit) and re-open the browser
Clear Browser Cache in Firefox
- From the History menu, select Clear Resent History
- From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select everything
- Next to "Details", click the down arrow to choose which elements of the history to clear; to clear your entire cache, select all items
- Click Clear Now
- Exit/Quit all browser windows/tabs and re-open the browser
Clear Browser Cache in Microsoft Edge
- At the top right, click the Hub icon (looks like star with three horizontal lines).
- Click the History icon (looks like a clock), and then select Clear all history.
- Select Browsing history, then Cookies and saved website data, and then Cached data and files.
- Click Clear.
- After the "All Clear!" message appears, exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.
Clear Browser Cache in Chrome
- In the browser bar, enter chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
- At the top of the "Clear browsing data" window, click Advanced.
- Select the following:
- Browsing history
- Download history
- Cookies and other site data
- Cached images and files
- From the "Time range" drop-down menu, you can choose the period of time for which you want to clear cached information. To clear your entire cache, select All time.
- Click CLEAR DATA.
- Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.
Clear Browser Cache in Internet Explorer 11
- On any Internet Explorer 11 window, use the "Ctrl-Shift-Del" shortcut to bring up the Delete Browsing History pop-up window.
- To delete the Web cache, uncheck all options except for "Temporary Internet Files and Website Files" and "Cookies and Website Data," then click "Delete."
- If you prefer setting Internet Explorer 11 to automatically delete the Web cache when exiting the browser each time, press "Alt-X," then select "Internet Options."
- Under the General tab, check the "Delete Browsing History on Exit" option, and then click "Apply." (Automating this process, however, also causes Internet Explorer 11 to delete data such as download history, form data, passwords, and favorite website data, in addition to the cached Web content.)